The world’s best-selling grammar series for learners of English. English Grammar in Use Fourth edition is an updated version of the world’s best-selling grammar title. It has a fresh, appealing new design and clear layout, with revised and updated examples, but retains all the key features of clarity and accessibility that have made the book so popular around the world. This edition includes an eBook which has the same grammar explanations and exercises found in the printed book, plus other great features. You can listen to all of the example sentences from the book, record your answers to exercises, highlight text, bookmark pages and add your own personal notes.
English Grammar in Use Fourth Edition is an updated version of the best-selling grammar title.
- is arranged in a tried-and-trusted, easy to use format, with explanations of grammar points on each left-hand page and exercises to check understanding on the right
- is perfect for independent studying and the study guide helps learners to identify which language points to focus on
- contains lots of additional practice exercises to consolidate learning.
Also inside is a code for an interactive eBook*.This has the same grammar explanations and exercises as in the printed book.This makes it perfect for studying grammar anytime and anywhere.
With the eBook learners can:
- listen to examples to help with listening and pronunciation
- do exercises, save answers and check them with an answer key
- bookmark pages, highlight text and add notes.